Burlywood

Please log in to experience the best the website has to offer. If this is your first time to the site then let me be the first to welcome you. Feel free to register an account and be part of the community of Burlywood.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Burlywood

Please log in to experience the best the website has to offer. If this is your first time to the site then let me be the first to welcome you. Feel free to register an account and be part of the community of Burlywood.

Burlywood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Burlywood

Burlywood is a small light in the dark world... ip burlywood.minecrafton.com

2 posters

Hey, It's Skyoats

Skyoats
    Traveler
    Traveler

Hey, It's Skyoats Empty Hey, It's Skyoats

Post  Skyoats Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey I'm Skyoats and I'm 10. I live in the U.S.A so you better get your foreign scum outta my country.
    basically I love minecraft and am quite good at modding minecraft (if i ever make any I'll send you guys the links)
    My skype is Skyoats if any of you guys want to add me and my favorite website is a place called theoatmeal.com where i got my name and they have a bunch of comics (think adult swim but better). I like building and messing around with potions and basically just talking.

Statues and Limitations

Skyoats

[b]
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Hey, It's Skyoats Empty Re: Hey, It's Skyoats

Post  Webmaster Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 am

i'am guessing your not for illegal immigration. lol. Ya if you make some mods make a thread and we will put a link to it on our homepage. would love to see what you can make =D
    see you on the server

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:17 pm