Burlywood

Please log in to experience the best the website has to offer. If this is your first time to the site then let me be the first to welcome you. Feel free to register an account and be part of the community of Burlywood.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Burlywood

Please log in to experience the best the website has to offer. If this is your first time to the site then let me be the first to welcome you. Feel free to register an account and be part of the community of Burlywood.

Burlywood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Burlywood

Burlywood is a small light in the dark world... ip burlywood.minecrafton.com

tommykins20's Rank Request

tommykins20
    Traveler
    Traveler

tommykins20's Rank Request Empty tommykins20's Rank Request

Post  tommykins20 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

rank request for: Vip
    minecraft name: tommykins20
    I don't understand what you mean? But I've been part of the server for quite a while. I tried /player or /played. What commands to see online time?
    Why should you get this rank? I think I should get this rank because I'm a loyal, trustworthy player. I like to play with my friend IRL KrazyKinja but not IRL: 1eanda.
    I tend to play with KrazyKinja (Aaron) and we talk over Skype, minding our own buisness.
    What have you built please show screenshots
    I am still working on a small underground house, witch I'll post screenshots now.
    tommykins20's Rank Request TLZO4
    tommykins20's Rank Request YKmvh
    tommykins20's Rank Request WlxU5
    tommykins20's Rank Request NPFqq
    tommykins20's Rank Request MTAPt
    In a couple of the pictures, you can see a player. He is KrazyKinja.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:05 pm